Free visit at Casa Vicenç - EU Mies Award Days 2019
Enjoy a guided tour of the first house designed by Gaudí during Architecture Week!
To mark Architecture Week, we propose a 360° tour of the entire exterior of the first house designed by Gaudí. Come and discover the façades and garden of this UNESCO World Heritage Site. Explore a first façade that stands out not only for its colours, but also for the design of its covered porch and all the ceramic work. Casa Vicens, the house where nature becomes architecture!
- Recommended age: 16 years and up.
- Legal minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Days: May 10 & 17.
- Hours: 11.30 – 12.30 – 13.30 – 17.30 – 18.30 – 19.30
- Tour duration: 15 min.
- Free (on the occasion of the Architecture week)
- Language: English, Catalan and Spanish. Check the time for each language.
- Limited places: 15. Advance registration is required.